6.06.2015

Jack is 2 months old!

Jack had his 2 month old doctor's visit. He was almost 15 pounds (80th %ile) and a little over 2 feet long (97th %ile) which are about the same stats as the other kids were. It feels like the past 2 months have flown by but it also feels like it's been a lot longer than only 2 months (a lot HAS happened let's be honest). He's such a happy, content, easygoing baby. I seriously can't get enough of him. He just makes me happy. I love my babies :-). I love unwrapping him from being swaddled after a nap and getting to squish his chubby thighs that I couldn't squish while he was sleeping. I love making him smile and seeing the dimple on his chin. I love snuggling him. I love holding him before he falls asleep. I love watching him kick his legs really fast. I love the look of accomplishment on his face when he scoots himself around in a circle or a foot one direction. I love when he surprises himself and gets really wide-eyed after accidentally bopping himself in the head with a rattle. I love his chubby hands that stay in a constant fist unless he's relaxed and then he lays them open on my chest and I feel his love for me.

No comments: