Brandon let me sleep in (8:15! haha), hallelujah. I woke up to Kneader's french toast, I couldn't've dreamed up anything else, it's exactly what I wanted and really hit the spot.


My mom sent me a Leap Day birthday shirt that I had to wear for at least part of the day.
Polly came over and brought me flowers (didn't get a picture of it though) and watched Emma and Jack while Melinda took me to lunch at The Olive Garden. They gave us 4 free dolcini's for my birthday, they were soooo good.
Brandon came home early and brought me flowers.
Ashley came over to watch the kids so Brandon and I could go see a movie (Brooklyn) and go to dinner (Magleby's). And Ashley gave me birkenstocks I've been wanting forEVER, she rocks.
Magleby's gives you practically an entire cake for your birthday!













1 comment:
I didn't know you have a leap day birthday! How fun! Happy belated!
Post a Comment