
How awesome that there are 4 of us Johnson sisters close enough to celebrate together at Abigail's bridal shower! We had awesome food if I do say so myself, some fun games and activities and it was so fun to see family and friends.
Abigail gets married in almost 2 weeks now! I can't wait for our whole family to be together for that occasion!


Amanda made this adorable bunting! And I didn't get a picture but she had supplies for everyone to make homemade sugar scrubs as an activity/favor. The cute sign next to the scrub-making station said "From Abigail's shower to yours"- love it, so clever, it was awesome.

Will's mom and sisters came from a few+ hours away!

Cousins!
Abigail's roommate/best friend/personal assistant/wedding planner Caitlin is the best. She made a fun video game for the shower where she asked Will questions like "Where was your first date?" or "How many kids do you want?" or "What is Abigail's most embarrassing moment?" and Abigail would answer the question and then Caitlin would play a video of Will answering the question. It was so fun.








No comments:
Post a Comment