There are some DANG good places to eat there too. I ate so much that by the end of the weekend I actually ran out of room to finish off the rest of the most delicious cupcakes, my favorite thing on the earth.


The weather was perfect. It was great for hanging out outside on Trev's deck (such a great memory), walking around downtown, going to the farmers market, and looking for some new furniture and home decor for Trev's apartment.
Farmer's Market
Buuuut the highlight for sure of the weekend was getting to see Trevor play TONY in West Side Story Friday night AND Sunday afternoon. HE.WAS.AMAZING. His voice was seriously soooo gooooood. He was perfect for the part. He did such a great job. It was so fun to see him in that role and it was great to meet his fellow cast members, all so talented and great people, and they all love Trevor so much (of course) and I love them for loving him.
My Virginia "mom" and bestie for life Karen drove down from Charlottesville to Greensboro see Trev's show with us Sunday afternoon, eat dinner together, and catch up. It was the best to see her. So good for my soul.
My awesome friend (another friend for life) Lindsey Bell drove from Raleigh to see me too. It had been so long but it was so great to see her and catch up.
I'm so glad we were able to go. It was so fun, a memory I'll never forget. Trevor and Polly are so important to me and it was so fun to have this experience together.
















No comments:
Post a Comment