11.01.2016

October 2016

BYU soccer game



Hammock buddies

 It's Gil and Oona from Bubble Guppies!!

Hair-dyeing party!

 We thought our zucchini were done growing so we didn't check them for a week or so and then went out to the garden and found a bunch of ginormous zucchini!! Haha.

BYU Homecoming parade!

Emma trying to decide which costume to wear for Halloween this year.


I used my wedding dress and a few other things I found and made to put together an Eliza Hamilton costume in time for Halloween. I also made Brandon an Alexander Hamilton costume but we didn't get the chance to wear them this Halloween. But I love them and it was so fun to do.

The superheroes at the Ward Halloween party!

The BYU faculty family Halloween party.

Just finished our second tap test performance and we're waiting, watching everyone else.

(Gwen, Kristian, Amber, and Paul)

Abigail came to visit to surprise Amanda at her baby shower that weekend!

Rebecca made this incredible woodland-themed cake for Amanda's baby shower.

Stamping pieces of fabric to make burp cloths out of later.

Hannah did soooo much for Amanda's baby shower. It was such a blast planning it with her. She's such an incredibly loving, caring, and selfless friend, not to mention hilarious, soooo much fun, and has THE BEST taste and style. I've loved having Hannah live close by to see her more often. She's such a great friend and so fun to hang out with.

Carving pumpkins


 Princess Tiana ready for preschool!

Sia joined us for trick-or-treating!

 Wonder Woman (Melinda), The Hulk (Josh), Sia (Polly), Strawberry Shortcake (Emma, and the cutest little sock monkey (Jack) ready to trick or treat!

No comments: