Josh started first grade at his new school!
My dad drove my sister Gwen out to Provo to start school at BYU!
Gwen and I are taking a tap class at BYU this semester!
Our cousin Becca is taking it with us too! Partaayyy!!
Karaoke Party with cousins
Hot tub party with cousins!

Snack time
Selfie with Leslie Odom Jr's back in the background haha. His concert was epic. He's so amazingly talented.
Helping out at Encircle
Eating lunch with Gwen at the Cannon Center
Picking apples in our backyard
Jack and I hang out in the backyard on a blanket almost every morning before the sun comes up over the mountain and it's too hot out.
Josh got the "Kindness" award at school this month in the category of "friendliness" :-).
My cousin Kyle is about to go on his mission!
Eyebrow dyeing time
Hot tub party with uncles!
Family night at Winger's
Each Monday at noon Brandon does the Facebook Live feed for the (BYU football) Coaches show at JCW's. We join him sometimes for lunch. It's fun to see him for a bit.
I was sooooo nervous for my first tap test routine. I couldn't look up- I was trying so hard to remember the steps. My test partner Paul is awesome. We did great.
Polly and I got to meet Mindy Gledhill!






















































No comments:
Post a Comment