Katelyn and Mitchell got married!
Doin our makeup in the car. It was fun bringing just Emma with me for the day.
Wedding luncheon!
Reception!
The next morning we threw Abigail her baby shower!


Emma with her preschool teacher Mr. Brad
For my 33rd birthday, I had a "33 going on 13" theme and it was pretty fun. I got my ears pierced (finally!.... I know.....), went shopping at the mall for new earrings, bought myself a Skip-it and a new karaoke cd.

I got surprised with Chip Cookies deliveries from Polly and Hannah and ate cookies and milk in bed to end the awesome day!
Trev, Gwen and I went to the Encircle house grand opening.
We gon' party in the freshman dorms lobby
Went to visit my grandparents old house in Ogden.
For Dr. Seuss day at school, Josh chose "There's a Wocket in My Pocket"
Gwen and I got to go with Trev to get fitted for his wedding suit! So fun!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment