Me with sweetie-boo Noah
Watching Josh play at one of his Little Jazz basketball games.

Emma can ride her bike without training wheels! All it took was to go somewhere that she had enough room to go for it.
We love us some BYU duck pond
Visiting Josh in his class to see their inventions.
Emma posing
Warming up by the fire
Big
Jack played Caleb in Seven Brides for Seven Brides at Hale Center
Theater West Valley! It was so fun to go see the show a few times. So
much amazing dancing and so well done!
Abigail had her first baby- baby Walker!
Jack
ran out of his bath and came and laid next to Gwen to finish watching
the movie and with his arm up like that and him just chillin, it struck
me as funny and I wanted to take a pic :-)
I got to meet Dallas Graham and listen to him speak at the Encircle house. He does the Red Fred Project which he talked a lot about but he also happens to be the author of one of my favorite books Nikolas and the Pantheon Trials (Volume
1)- the first book in the series he's currently writing: Nikolas, Night
Thief- which I highly recommend. I had to get a pic and autograph :-).
Enjoying being outdoors with the warmer spring weather
Ben Folds concert!! So good!
Josh turned 7!



We watched Polly and Gwen cross the finish line for the Rex Lee Run 5k!

Jack turned 2!












































No comments:
Post a Comment