April was such a fun and busy month with so many special occasions to celebrate and so much fun time with family!
Emma got this Frozen music jewelry box (that plays the saddest line from "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" over and over and over and over :-/) for completing a sticker chart (goal: get in the habit of flushing the toilet and washing her hands after going to the bathroom :-))
Breaking in the new scooter!
Josh lost a front tooth- he pulls them out himself now which is nice :-)
Jack went through a phase of taking his diaper off if he wasn't wearing pants
I want to remember his adorable toothless smile <3 br="">3>
Easter Egg hunt in the backyard
Easter Sunday
Gwen loves it :-)
Trevor and Jack got married!!! Such a special day full of so much love. And they surprised me and asked me to sign their marriage certificate as one of the witnesses! What an incredible honor! I love these guys so much and I'm so glad they found each other and have the happiness they deserve. And now Jack's my BROTHER!!! YESSSSS!!

(Pic from the rehearsal dinner the night before. Abigail and Will surprised everyone and showed up right before it started! What an amazing surprise-- they were such troopers for driving from Rexburg to come to the wedding with a 3-week-old baby!)
After the wedding ceremony we got to hang with the family for a bit.
And I got to hold Baby Walker :-)
It was the best getting to see one of my besties Madeline in town for the wedding <3 br="">3>
Madeline made that embroidered J & T sign where their rings were before the ceremony.
Setting up for the reception!

I was in charge of coordinating the cookie table. A close friend of Jack's made some incredible chocolate chip cookies. And our family friend Sarah made these delicious and GORGEOUS sugar cookies.
Photo booth pics hung up
First dance as husbands!
I didn't get at picture with the grooms so I live vicariously through Polly's picture with them :-)
The next day we went to Baby Noah's baby blessing at church and had a family luncheon afterward.

We had a date with Blair one day- so fun.
Polly graduated with her degree from BYU!
Grad Party!!


I'm gonna miss Polly so much when she leaves Provo. She's held me together in so many ways the past 2 years since we moved here. It's been SUCH a blast spending SO MUCH time with her. She's helped me through some tough stuff, I couldn't've done it without her. We've made so many fun memories and experienced so many things together. I'll be depressed without her nearby but really happy and excited to see where this smart, fun, loving, selfless, accomplished, best-friend-sister goes as she shares her light with the world.
































































No comments:
Post a Comment