Brandon and I are still living in our condo in Provo working full-time and finding ways to enjoy the summer weather.
I'm working full-time as the receptionist at the BYU Writing Center, where I've worked for a few years now. This picture is of me with a few girls I work with (Allison and Lina)- we did NOT plan the red shirts. I am also continuing to spend a few hours a week helping Dr. Steve Hawks with his new book. In my free time, I like to watch my tivoed shows like Ellen, The View, So You Think You Can Dance, What Not to Wear, and reruns of Friends. I also enjoy cooking (especially now with my new KitchenAid that Brandon got me for Mother's Day!), cleaning, reading, and shopping.
Brandon is working full-time as assistant sports producer for BYU-TV. He is also taking a producing class. He is looking for a job related to sports producing. He is also looking to do some free lance production work. He was just accepted to be a paid intern for a live events production company in Orem, Utah called Liquid Productions. In his free time, Brandon likes to go golfing, play basketball and tennis, and play his PlayStation games like Tiger Woods Pro Golf Tour and NBA Street.
Together, in our free time we spend time with family, go out to eat, cook, spend time outside, play tennis, go to movies, and watch our favorite tv shows like House, Lost, 24, The Office, CSI, NUMB3RS, and Friday Night Lights.
-Amy
Together, in our free time we spend time with family, go out to eat, cook, spend time outside, play tennis, go to movies, and watch our favorite tv shows like House, Lost, 24, The Office, CSI, NUMB3RS, and Friday Night Lights.
-Amy

1 comment:
Hey Ames!
Sounds like you two are doing great! This blog is way cute. I've added you guys as a link on our blog so that I will remember to check up on you two. Mike and I enjoy watching House too. I like So You Think You Can Dance but Mike is always watching Law and Order or the Discovery Channel. Anywho, I'll talk to you later.
Megs
Post a Comment