8.26.2007

Summer's end

As the summer comes to a close, we are getting ready to bring in the fall season without heading back to school for the first time in our lives. I just got a new part-time job as a receptionist at LDS Family Services that will be an addition to my current part-time job as his research assistant at BYU. Next week I will finish tying up any loose ends at the Writing Center, training the new secretaries and getting things in order for the Fall semester before I leave there. I worked at the Writing Center for almost four years while at BYU and it was such a great job. I'm sad to leave. I'm glad that I still have a part-time job with BYU so I can have a reason to go to campus and slowly ween myself away from the student life which I have lived for so many years. Brandon is still busy with his new BYU sports show True Blue that he's producing- it's on Wednesdays at 6pm on BYU-TV so everyone watch it and tell your friends to watch it!

My life doesn't include any televison-making, only television-watching, and after my summer show, So You Think You Can Dance ended, I only have my reruns. So I can't wait for all my shows to start up again! I love Ellen and she used to have a segment called Celebrity Look-alikes and I've been told quite a few times that I look like Jennifer Garner... among other celebrities :) And Brandon has been told a few times that he looks like Greg Grunberg (from Heroes). I happened to find this picture of the two of them together when Greg was on Alias so Brandon and I posed to look like them and I sent these pictures to Ellen to see if she'll put it on her show this upcoming season. I'll let you know when I hear back from her :)

-Amy

1 comment:

Rachel Hagen said...

Amy,
you my dear are so funny. I love the look-alike picture. You guys will totally get on the Ellen show!