
Another week down and I'm now officially "full-term" so it's good to know that if the baby came he'd be okay. I'd rather he stay in there a few more weeks to get bigger and stronger but I know he's the boss of when he comes :).
I'm starting to feel like I'm checking a lot off my list. The baby's room still isn't completely organized or put together. I still need a few things.
It's starting to hit me that I will be a mom like really soon and my life will change forever. I know being a mom will only make me a better person but it's kind of crazy to think that overnight my life will change really drastically.
-Amy

5 comments:
Amy you are looking so beautiful! This is the stage where you start fantasizing going into labor. I hope it happens soon.
Hey Amy! I'm so excited for you. Your life will change forever but in such a good way. You're baby will be amazing! :) You look great! As for your questions below...I liked the Madela Harmony manual pump. It worked really well for a hand pump. The diaper pail is okay till their poop starts to smell. Then they have a permanent smell that is nearly impossible to get out. I stopped using mine cause it made the room smell worse than if we didn't have it. its nice at the beginning through when they go through sooo many diapers. Good luck with everything!! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
You will be a great mom!
It is so funny how you suddenly popped! I swear you one day you barely looked pregnant and then the next day you had a cute little bump! You seriously look amazing!
You look absolutely gorgeous! SO excited for you guys!
Post a Comment