I've reached 39 weeks and I'm feeling huge and pretty uncomfortable. His kicks and punches are getting pretty forceful! And he likes to lodge himself up against my ribs. I have had a really bad cold the past few days which has been no fun at all. I'm hoping to recover from this cold before I have the baby! I feel as ready as I can be. It's crazy to think that the latest he'll come is still within the next couple weeks and that's so soon! We're excited!I celebrated turning 26 as much as I could being sick. When there's no Leap Year day I'm flexible with when I actually celebrate my "birthday" so Sunday I got myself out of bed to make myself a special birthday meal of Swedish pancakes with strawberries and a new favorite: baked Lil Smokies wrapped in bacon with brown sugar. Yesterday I was still sick but pulled myself out of bed to get ready and go out to dinner with Brandon. Family members have sent me presents. Friends have dropped by with flowers and goodies. Being sick has put a damper on my celebrations but I still had a great birthday!
-Amy

6 comments:
Oh my gosh, you are seriously the cutest pregnant woman! Nicole just had her baby last night!!!! I'm so excited for you to have yours!
You really do look great! I am sorry to hear you have a cold. It really is the pits when you're pregnant...because you can't take anything! So hopefully you'll be back to 100% soon. I hope these last few weeks go smoothly for you! I can't wait to meet your little man!
Happy Birthday! I hope you're feeling better and strong so you can push the little guy out :) Good luck! You look great!
Lil Smokies wrapped in bacon are the greatest thing ever invented. Period.
You look great!
And, yeah, lil smokies wrapped in bacon are amazing.
Happy late birthday. And I am sooo excited for you to have your baby- can't wait to see pics! Good luck!
Post a Comment