3.09.2010

40 weeks


I'm 40 weeks. Still no baby. I think I'm as ready as I can be. Besides my back hurting by the end of the day, feeling a little uncomfortable, and still getting over my cold, I'm feeling pretty good. I'm sleeping great and still movin around just fine.

Brandon and I are both really excited for him to come so we're getting a little impatient but on the other hand every morning I wake up from a good night's sleep I realize how grateful I should be for the good sleep I'm getting! Any advice for how to survive that first week after the baby is welcome :).

So I guess he could come anytime... and if he doesn't come on his own then I'll be induced later next week some time.

-Amy

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! You're so close. Yes, sleep is wonderful. I may have had 1 or 2 full night's sleep since Jack was born not counting when I was on pain meds for my wisdom teeth.
To be honest, I can't remember the first week after... or the first month really. It's all a blur of exhaustion, excitement, learning and love. Good luck!

Rachel Hagen said...

You look great! And by your little widget your baby is two days old!! Good luck with things these next couple weeks. Can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you cute pictures of Joshua on your blog. HOpe all is well.