5.31.2010

Another week in Iowa

This week has been pretty eventful. Sadly Amanda had to leave to go back to Provo to start her new job, which she loves and I'm so glad she does. We definitely missed her a lot this week. I gave Josh his first haircut and I think it looks great. The top was getting too long and was starting to look a little bit like Donald Trump. He is growing soo fast. I can't believe it. He has been so good while we've been here. He's still sleeping through the night and is so happy during the day. He smiles more and more which makes it really fun for everyone to hold him and play with him. He can hold his head up completely so I don't have to worry anymore about it flopping around like it used to.

We celebrated my sister Abigail's 18th birthday Thursday. I took her shopping and found her the cutest dress. The family went out to dinner that night and then we had a delicious German chocolate cake. She graduated from high school Saturday night and is so accomplished. I'm so proud of her. Her graduation party was today and it was a success. A lot of people came (including a few of my friends from high school!), we had great food and plenty of it, and we all had fun seeing all the people who came to congratulate Abigail. I leave tomorrow morning to go back home. It's been such a wonderful visit.

1 comment:

emuhle said...

oh my gosh, i can't get over those cheeks! he is adorable :)