Someone got his first tooth just in time to turn 7 months old! It just poked through one day. It didn't seem to bother him or anything. He does seem to drool a little more now though. He's doing great eating. He's tried a few different veggies now and has liked everything so far. Being able to crawl was only the beginning... Within days, he also figured out how to pull himself up to standing all by himself so he crawls up anything and everything to pull himself up to stand.He is very curious. He cries more often now because he's so adventuresome that he hurts himself all the time. Even though he's getting tougher, he's also more coordinated and with more skill, comes more exploration so he still hurts himself just as much. He seems to know what "no" means after a few weeks of training him because he usually stops what he's doing when I say it. I have to put a leg on top of him when I change his diaper because he wants to squirm away right after I get his diaper off. He mimicks things I do, like if I whack something to make a sound, he will try it after me. He pinches the back of my upper arm when I hold him and it hurts really bad. He's still super snuggly and cuddly and I love it.
My mom sent me these cute winter suits from Baby Gap and of course I had to try them on Josh and take pictures because they were so cute!


1 comment:
I laughed out loud when I saw those ADORABLE winter suits!!! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment