Brandon took a day off work! Those are few and far between so we try to make the most of it. It was a gorgeous day out so we went to Chile's orchard to get fresh apples and pick out our Halloween pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. We took some fun pictures.
PS-If you find any solution to the pinching-the-arm thing, please let me know. Samantha does it to me while I'm feeding her and it really hurts sometimes as you well know!
I just found you had a blog!! I am going to blog stalk you now! I love these cute pictures and see your growing family!! I hope everything is going well for you and Brandon and cute Josh!!
6 comments:
You are so pretty, Amy!! And your boys look all handsome in their button-down shirts. Seriously, such a fabulous pictures. :)
cute!!
Cute pictures!!! Love that blue on you, Amy! Josh is getting so big!!
PS-If you find any solution to the pinching-the-arm thing, please let me know. Samantha does it to me while I'm feeding her and it really hurts sometimes as you well know!
He's so adorable! What great pictures! -Megan
I just found you had a blog!! I am going to blog stalk you now! I love these cute pictures and see your growing family!! I hope everything is going well for you and Brandon and cute Josh!!
Post a Comment