11.03.2010

Halloween

Halloween was pretty low-key for us this year. We went to our ward Halloween activity and Josh dressed up in his frog costume for that. I tried to be a little festive and decorated the front door area with webs and spiders. We carved pumpkins on Halloween. We were so excited for the pumpkin seeds but sadly forgot about them in the oven and they burnt to a crisp. We let Josh play in the pumpkin guts but he wasn't too interested. We had a few trick-or-treaters stop by and that was a fun way to meet a few more neighbors. Josh was a very cute little frog. Why is it that babies are so adorable in those little animal suits?? It just makes you laugh out loud!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit. It is super cute and looks warm.
Hey, can I get your address. My email is maryjones3@juno.com