10.06.2010

Growing up too fast

This cutie bug started climbing up the crib rails and getting up on his knees so I knew it was time to lower the mattress. Just in time because the next day he learned to stand up in his crib!

So before I had a baby I remember thinking that I would dress my baby in "adult" stylish clothes as soon as I could because that would look so much "cuter" than babyish pj clothes. But now that I have a baby, I totally get why moms dress their babies in baby clothes as long as they can... because when you dress them in "adult" clothes they look too grownup and as a mom, you want your baby to stay a baby forever.

So now when I put him in a stylish rugby shirt and corduroys I just want to take it off and put him back in his snuggly sleeper and pretend he's still my little baby. Why do they grow up so fast?!

-Amy

1 comment:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

I know just what you mean! There is nothing better than a cuddly baby (or even toddler) in cute jammies! There's plenty of time for being grown up.