2.19.2011

Warm weather

We had another crazy warm couple days. Yesterday in particular was in the mid-70s. It was amazing. We had our sliding door open all day and went to the park. Warm weather makes me so happy. It makes Josh happy too, which also makes me happy. I'm sure he likes to be outside and play somewhere besides inside our house. I got some great smiles and giggles out of him.


He is starting to imitate a lot of things I do. Like little things that I wouldn't think he would notice. Like his bottle of lotion that I put on him after his bath is almost gone so the past few nights I've been shaking it really hard to try to get the last few drops to come out and tonight after I was done he wanted to play with the bottle so I gave it to him and he started shaking it really hard just like I'd been doing. And I was picking seeds out of some little bite-size pieces of zucchini for Josh and throwing them in the sink so I was doing it over and over as I was going through all the pieces of zucchini. So when I handed him a piece of zucchini he threw his arm out just like I'd been doing. And now when I kiss him (which is obviously all the time) he makes a smacking sound with his mouth. When he eats, he dramatically moves his mouth up and down in an over-dramatic chewing motion. I can get him to do simple dance moves like raising the roof with my arms or putting an arm up and down or tilting my head to the sides. I'm trying to get him to clap but he still won't clap.

4 comments:

Mallory Stoker said...

He sounds adorable. We were also enjoying the warm weather this week!

Sara and Justin said...

Cutie!!!!

Anonymous said...

That baby is so beautiful!

Nicole said...

He is absolutely adorable!