I turned 27 this year. That feels oldish... The week before my birthday, Brandon took a day off work and we went to Short Pump (an outdoor mall here) to go shopping. I got some Bath and Body works stuff, some cute
rainboots at Urban Outfitters, and we got dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I celebrated my birthday on the 28th (there WILL be a leapday next year 2012!). It was a really great day. It was full of birthday love and wishes. I woke up and made myself swedish pancakes for breakfast. Then my friends Hillory and Kerstin and their cute daughters put together a fun birthday lunch with Panera, cupcakes, and even a present--
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1)! It was so sweet of them and meant a lot. While Josh slept in the car for his afternoon nap my sister Amanda called me. I also talked to my parents and other siblings. I heard from extended family and friends I hadn't talked to in awhile. Josh and I met Brandon at Chili's for dinner where we had the molten lava cake with PEANUT BUTTER. I didn't think the molten lava cake could get any better but it can with peanut butter.

We got home and I opened presents. I got birthday money from my parents and in-laws which I spent on a much-needed shopping spree at Target. Brandon got me
Just Dance 2 that I had wanted so bad! My sister Amanda gave me
Prince of Persia in blu ray, one of my favorite movies lately that I wanted. My friend Rachel gave me a new cookbook and a silpat and my friend Lindsey sent me a package full of birthday goodies. Maybe I wasn't expecting much since Josh's upcoming birthday was on my mind but I felt really loved and special on my birthday and I am just really grateful for that. It felt good. Thanks everyone for all the love!
-Amy
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday! You guys are such a cute family.
Post a Comment