While Brandon was gone for 2 days at his conference we went on walks in the mornings. Sergei and Albert wanted to take Josh to ride the carousel at the mall so we did that. Josh went with them and Ashley to pick up Grandma and Papa at the airport while Emma and I did some thrifting. I got a few cheap toys for them to have to play with.
Then we met up with Brandon to go to a Braves baseball game.

Sergei and Albert played so much with Josh and Emma. They got Emma to laugh a lot, which is hard to do.
Albert was baptized! It was an absolutely wonderful baptismal service that I will never forget.
After the baptism we had a brunch to celebrate this special occasion.
We had to play a little hillbilly golf.
Action shot. I did pretty good actually.
And wiffle ball.
Josh slept in Sergei's giant walk-in closet on an air mattress. Every morning Emma and Josh would play in here on this huge air mattress.
Josh and Emma got to take baths in Sergei's giant jacuzzi tub
Josh and his friends snuggled on the couch and cousins Sergei and Albert watching a movie.
























No comments:
Post a Comment