Josh is a Sunbeam! I can't believe he's not in Nursery anymore and is a big kid in Primary.
One LAST playdate with Winnie and Florian before they had to start their drive to New York City where they're going to live in a skyscraper and have a doorman just like Curious George :). I tried to keep it together but kept crying. It probably didn't help that Radio Disney was the background music to the emotional roller coaster I was riding :). Rachel and I have "grown up" as mom's together. We've been best friends since our first babies were born and helped each other through hard times and celebrated good times. Josh and Winnie have been best friends since birth. Since they've left Josh talks about Winnie living in New York City ALL THE TIME. He asks when we can go visit and asks if we can move there too and asks to play with Winnie and it kind of breaks my heart.
My mom gave me this beautiful floral corduroy fabric so I added batting and emerald green flannel to make a huge heavy warm beautiful blanket.
I was amazed what one little piece of chocolate could do to his hands and face.
Snow Day!

Putting on snow clothes is so hard.
Josh was the Reverence Child for the first time with his friend Todd. Cutest thing ever.
Emma was watching PBS Kids on the ipad and started out in the middle of the floor but subconsciously kept scooting backwards little by little until she lodged herself on the table leg by where I was sitting and didn't even seem to realize. She stayed there for awhile and it just struck me as funny.
Girls Pajama Night to celebrate Gretchen's birthday! I'm so sad all my girls are moving away this summer :(

With it being SO cold out lately we've had to get creative with indoor activities.



















2 comments:
Your kids are so adorable, Amy! That picture of Emma in the snow looks like it came straight out of a magazine!
Goodness your kids are CUTE! I loved that "getting snow clothes on is hard" face and the story about Josh singing a song for Heavenly Father.
Post a Comment